2019 Firefighter of the Year
Throughout the years, Restoration Specialists has helped thousands of Floridians rebuild and return to their normal daily life.
As our promise to you, Restoration Specialists will:
- Assess the damage and take immediate steps to prevent further damage
- Establish the scope of damage and determine the potential for successful restoration
- Identify and prioritize the appropriate restoration procedures to reduce interruption and return your property to you
- Provide a cost estimate and time projection to finish the job
- Implement specific restoration procedures
Provide consulting and/or project management of the RESTORATION to include:
- Deodorization and Replacement of Contents
- Cleaning Structure
- Cleaning Furniture
- Refinishing Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, or Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Clean or Replace Wallpaper
- Soot and Smoke Removal
- Control Mildew Treatment
- Duct Cleaning
- HVAC Cleaning
- Dry Cleaning and Laundering
- Appliance Painting and Repair
- Pressure Washing
- Blind, Upholstery and Draperies Cleaning
- Electronic and Equipment Restoration
- Corrosion Control
- Decontamination Electronics and Equipment Restoration
Provide consulting and/or project management of the EMERGENCY to include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Board Up Damage Containment
- Water Extraction
- Soot, Smoke, and Odor Removal
- Emergency Electrical, Heating, and Plumbing
- Roof Structure Shoring-up
- Temporary Storage
- Emergency Power and Security
- Corrosion Control Pack Out
- Selective Demolition
- Debris Removal
Provide consulting and/or project management of the RECONSTRUCTION to include:
- Hardwood, Carpet, Vinyl, and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Drywall, Wallpaper, Plaster and Paneling
- Electrical Wiring
- Windows And Doors
- Interior and Exterior Painting
As a licensed contractor, not only do we provide insurance reconstruction services, repairs, and restorations, we also do room additions, kitchen and bath remodel, add on a garage, add handicap accessibility, and any other renovations to suit your home or business, dreams or wishes.
New Construction, Remodeling and Design Advice
- Complete Rough Carpentry Services
- Complete Finish Carpentry
- Electrical Repairs and Emergency Power
- Drywall Repairs
- Roofing Repairs and Replacements
- General Demolition and Emergency Clean-up
- Insulation Repairs and Replacements
- Full Painting Service
- Floor Covering Repairs and Replacements
- Concrete Repairs and Replacements
- Plumbing Repairs
- Cleaning Services
Restoration Specialists provides itemized, computer-generated estimates acceptable and preferred by the Insurance Industry.
All estimates are highly detailed and based on an item-by-item, room-by-room “Scope of Work”, and are digital photo documented. Our estimate can be provided on a nationally recognized estimating program having a national database.
Restoration Specialists provides any engineering services that may be required and will secure any and all necessary permits. All work is done under a building or repair permit as needed and issued by the local and/or state governing authority.
You can request an estimate by calling one of our local offices or 888-214-2322.
Time is a critical factor with water damage.
Property damaged by water from storms, floods, fire fighting equipment, or broken pipes needs professional moisture removal attention quickly to reduce any additional damage to the structure and its contents. Restoration Specialists owns an inventory of dehumidifiers which expedites the delivery time to the job site and reduces the cost for all parties concerned.
Our recovery resources, from equipment and personnel, to project management and inventory supplies, will get you back in your home or business, so you get back to the business of a normal life.
Restoration Specialists services can save the structure, including:
- Dry Clean and Restore Contents including Furniture, Electronic Equipment and Computers
- Arrest Mold, Mildew and Bacteria Growth
- Water Extraction
- Dehumidification and Odor Removal
- Provide Project Management
We understand a catastrophic loss can put a family without a home, or a business well, out of business. Restoration Specialists responds with specialized “round-the-clock” service that restores operations as quickly as possible. We service all of North Central Florida in our normal course of business, as well as the entire state of Florida for large losses. We are fully equipped and mobilized to the major disaster site within 24 hours of notice.
Our team of professionals includes many seasoned restorers that have been in the business for years. Restoration Specialists helps identify and prioritize the appropriate restoration procedures to minimize disruption of family life and/or critical business operations that could otherwise be shut down. We will provide a cost containment estimate and time projection while determining the scope of damage and the potential for restoration.
In Florida, we are all too familiar with mold and mildew. At Restoration Specialists, we see mold every day, even in the cleanest of homes. Under ordinary circumstances, it may not be a serious problem. Yet when it becomes one, Restoration Specialists’ technicians have the experience and the equipment to deal with mold or any problem in your home.
A water damage situation offers opportunities for mold spores that are normally present to grow and multiply. We take very seriously the fact that molds have the potential to cause health problems. Restoration Specialists’ technicians are always on the alert for any sign of mold infestation. Our first concern is for your safety and well-being; that is why Restoration Specialists is a member in good standing of the Indoor Air Quality Association and has Certified Indoor Environmentalists that can be called upon to evaluate any situation.
If you have a water damage problem, call Restoration Specialists. The company that cares.
- Building and Contents Drying and Dehumidification
- Water Saturated Document Processing
- Selective Demolition and Debris Removal
- Odor Removal
- Building Protection (Board-up and Security)
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Mildew Arresting and Abatement
- Corrosion Control and Emergency Protection of Machinery